RUN er en iransk kvinnelig gatekunstner med base i Teheran siden 2012. Hun reiser og maler portretter smelter sammen med naturen og sprer kunstverkene sine over hele verden.
RUN arbeider hovedsakelig med spraymaling og akrylmaling, og skaper veggmalerier og hvetepasta. Hennes kunstverk skaper vanligvis portretter av kvinner og tar noe ut av deres sjel, følelser og følelser. mange av hennes kunstverk har øynene dekket for det faktum at menneskers følelser og følelser er viktigst, som for det meste er skjult for øynene for å se dem.
RUN viser vanligvis en vakker natur av mennesket gjennom en kvinne som maler med sommerfugler eller bier eller blomster, verden har fremdeles skjønnhet vi trenger bare for å føle det i oss. noen ganger bruker hun smeltende farger for å vise fargerike farger av en sjel.
hun bruker også håndlagde hvetepastaer for å spre kunstverkene sine i byen.
RUN is an Iranian female street artist based in Tehran since 2012. She travels and paints portraits merge with nature ,and spread her artwork around the world.
Working mostly with spray paint and acrylic paints, RUN creates murals and wheat pastes .Her artworks are usually creating portraits of woman and taking something out of their soul, emotions and feelings . many of her artworks have their eyes covered for the fact that humans feelings and emotions are most important which are mostly hidden from the eyes to see them.
RUN usually show a beautiful nature of mankind through a woman painting with butterflies or bees or flowers , the world still have beauty we just need to feel it in us. sometimes she use melting colors to show colorful colors of a soul.
she also use handmade wheat pastes to spread her artwork in the city.
RUN artwork can be found not only in different cities of Iran but Turkey ( Istanbul / Antalya ) – Oman ( Salalah ) – Georgia ( Tbilisi ) – Thailand ( Bangkok – Chiang mai – Krabi (Phiphi island) ) – India ( Mumbai ) – Germany ( Berlin ) – Armenia ( Yerevan )
street art and graffiti connect people together with creating art, Public art is a way to change cities while creating social dialogue, inspiration, revolt or wonder.
Beyond her artworks and mural which participated in meetings , exhibitions , Meeting of styles and festival and events she is also first female skateboarder of Iran skating since 2000 have so many interviews and Documentary. skateboarding helped her through her career and street art.
– 2014 first group exhibition – Iran / Tehran
– 2015 first solo exhibition – Iran / Alborz – Karaj
– 2016 country presentation exhibition at Fiera di Roma – Italy / Rome
– 2018 Aesthetic Prosthetic Auction – Norway / Oslo
– 2019 group exhibition Coloruberlin ( ugly duckling ) 2019 – Germany / Berlin
– 2019 cash is king no 2 ( Saatchi gallery ) – United Kingdom / London
festivals and events :
– 2017 Bic lighter event – Iran / damavand
– 2018 oxygen family mural Contest – Iran / Tehran
– 2018 paste up festival – Germany / Berlin
– 2018 water shortage Mural project – Iran / Tehran
– 2018 Graffiti Mural gathering – Iran / Karaj
– 2018 anti acid attack gathering – Iran / Tehran
– 2018 live painting at pixie underground – Turkey / Istanbul
– 2019 paste up festival – Germany / Berlin
– 2019 meetings of styles – Thailand / Bangkok
– 2019 Gashtar group gathering – Iran / Tehran
– 2020 Tech Fest IIt Bombay – India / Mumbai
interviews and documentaries :
– 2015 Kids of Tehran Documentary – Germany
– 2016 interview with Ebtekar Newspaper – Iran
– 2016 interview with Madame Figaro – France
– 2016 interview with Mehregan e no – Iran
– 2017 short documentary with Arte channel – France
– 2018 interview BBC UK Radio – United Kingdom
– 2019 Interview with Isna News agency – Iran
– 2019 Documentary of Beautiful EscapesS11 ( Channel France 5 ) – France
– 2019 interview with Les Inrocks – France
– 2020 interview with Earthday – USA